Sunday, March 2, 2008

Unrelated to the wedding... But so cute!

Not sure if I am obsessive but I usually check the coach website at least twice per week. I feel like if I don't they sneak new stuff on and I miss it....I'm not sure when I am became so obsessed with Coach but I have come to realize I am... Not just the purses either. I have a few bracelets, earrings, and I will soon be the proud owner of some sneakers..Then all the bags, wallets and wristlets... . But I wanted to share some of the new items they have out... Not sure what else I will be purchasing but I don't think it will stop at the sneakers... As everyone knows PINK is my favorite color and there is a ton of pink
My #1 Favorite is:
Photobucket
I love this just because:
Photobucket
And last but not least:
Photobucket

How cute ???

No comments: