Thursday, March 6, 2008

Honeymoon Part 2

I was talking to my friend Amy today about honeymoons esp the Grand Cayman.... Then somehow we got on the subject of Australia. Amy is getting married Sept. 09 so she is looking for honeymoon ideas too.
Well I did some research into a 10 day trip to Sydney Australia and here it is:

A little over 22 hours each way... Two days of travel Each way

For the 10 day trip and a lovely stay at the Hilton Sydney the cost per person is $9,753 with air and hotel.... Now I know you are probably thinking this is the Hilton and that's why it's so expensive... NO WAY the courtyard was only $300.00 less per person... And keep in mind this trip also includes 3 plane changes..

Here are a few pictures to check out, it truly is beautiful.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks like I will have to save this trip for another time.. when I have the patience for a long trip... After this Hawaii feels like it's around he corner.

1 comment:

Amy said...

stupid expensive australia...though looking at the pics you posted..i'm sure its worth it. don't worry..when i win the lottery the 4 of us can go!