Monday, March 3, 2008

I've been engaged for almost a year

So I've been engaged for almost one complete year (anniversary for that is coming up) and dating my love for almost 3 years... Anniversary will be in May.. And I am finally getting to the fun part of the wedding planning...

Well as everyone knows we love to go on Vacation Esp. Aruba but since that is where we got engaged we both decided that we CANNOT go there for the honeymoon!!!

Dan really wanted Hawaii and so do I but I just don't want to travel for that long... I have a list of places I would rather go... We can go to Hawaii another time, Right??

Here are a few photos of where we will be going for the honeymoon, I think!!!! :)

GRAND CAYMAN BABY
Photobucket
Love this
Photobucket
I can't wait to sit on the beach
Photobucket

Now we just have to pick a resort and I'll be ready to go.... Just as soon as we get through the wedding... Just a little over 6 months go :)

No comments: