Friday, February 29, 2008

Gown Update

So I went to see Elizabeth, The gown maker!! We reviewed the sketches and picked out fabric for my gown as well as the bridesmaids dresses. Thankfully my sister Lori came with me and was a huge help making these tough decisions. Now the dress will be made out of this gorgeous bright white silk...... And the bridesmaids dresses will be Black Silk ball gowns with a cranberry sash that flows to the floor. The next step will be setting my Bridesmaids up with an appointment to have their measurements taken. . . . . YAY

Oh and did I mention that my dress will be covered in swarovski crystals. I also looked at a few Vera Wang veils and a few swarovski headpieces.

There are a few cool items on the swarovski website... and lots of great ideas.

http://www.swarovski.com/index/Web_US/en

Here's a few samples:
Tiara
Photobucket

Tiara
Photobucket

Earrings
Photobucket

Earrings
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim Zay said...

I love all of these. I can't choose just one.