Thursday, February 28, 2008

Custom Gown Maker

The best thing about my wedding:

I am having my gown custom made by the BEST dress makes ever....

Check her site out if you have time... and if you are in the market or know anyone that is feel free to contact her..

www.gownsbyelizabethc.com

Not only is she making the gown but she is also custom making all the bridesmaids dress(s)...
The Bridesmaids dress is similar to this but will be black with a cranberry colored sash and straps.

Photobucket

As fas as my gown I don't have any pictures that I could compare it to... I brought about 5 pictures with and Elizabeth sketched a dress that is a combination of all the photos/styles..... I'm sure it will be beautiful. I have also e-mailed her with some changes and thankfully I will finally have a chance to see her latest and greatest sketch tomorrow when I go for my Muslin fitting... YAY I can't possibly describe how exciting this is. I will have a dress that is truly one of a kind.

1 comment:

Amy said...

i don't know Karen..those look like couch cushions...


kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!