Wednesday, February 27, 2008

206 Days to go

With only 206 days to go before the big event I have recently come to realize that there are several things that still need to be done... Two items that have recently consumed me are:
1. Centerpieces

2. Favors

Makes me think.... Why are these things important to me when I still have basically every else to do first.... Not really sure...

But I found a great idea for favors... Check out the link
http://www.valencialiquor.com/WeddingWineFavors/


These is a huge selection of mini bottles of wine and custom labels you can add to give them that personal touch for your special day... LOVE IT

But let's get back to centerpieces. A few months ago I saw cranberry vase filler at pottery barn but of course wasn't interested at the time... Now that I am the item is out of stock and cannot be found anywhere.. Please HELP
Photobucket

3 comments:

mmlongbottom said...

Good morning! Great idea to start blogging! That pic you have up of the centerpeice was exactly what I was thinking!

asanborn said...

ok I figured out how to create an account.

You can make the centerpeices yourself and probably save some money doing it.

Check out this site

http://www.save-on-crafts.com/bridalveilshop.html

Amy said...

i was going to say what allison said..you can totally make those. you could get the vases @ michael's for like a buck each..then just search online for a place for the fake cranberries (or if they were real, real, but that might be wierd..)